Talsi regional tourist information center was founded in 1996. The purpose of the organization is to promote balanced and sustainable tourism development in Talsi region and Northern Kurzeme.
- Promotion of tourism services in Talsi region;
- Production and dissemination of information materials on Talsi region;
- Providing tourist information to customers;
- Representing Talsi region in international tourism fairs;
- Development of new tourism products;
- Collection and systematization of tourism statistics;
- Organizing seminars and experience exchange trips.
- Free brochures, maps and guidebooks on Talsi region, Kurzeme and Latvia;
- Tour guiding in the Talsi and the region;
- Flight, ferry tickets, and accommodation booking;
Mission – to work with enthusiasm in cooperation with the best partners in order to create a truly exciting journeys for our clients.
Vision – Talsi regional tourist information center is a reputable, green-minded, modern, efficient and customer-oriented organization, which local community can rely on.