"Rīti" offers various activities with seasonal themes (children's picnic parties, fishing for the young ones, sheep shearing, wild strawberry eating, hay bee, bath slot making, collecting of the wild teas, night walks, enjoying a campfire soup etc.). Novelty in 2014 – a "sense trail".
“Rīti” is a walking path where you can enjoy strolling through
hills and valleys, fir forests and meadows, over wooden bridges and
the old embankment. If you are lucky you might meet a wise raven, a
smart fox or a graceful roe on your way. The path teaches you to be
calm, quiet and thoughtful. If you prefer brisk walking or jogging
you are welcome on the fitness path.
An arbour provides you a place for rest and meditation while your little ones entertain themselves in the House of Pippi Longstocking. For sure, long walks or sporting activities would work up your appetite and the fireplace for preparing a tasty meal by yourself would add a perfect final touch to a happy day. Sporty and active visitors would appreciate the possibility of playing beach volleyball or mini-soccer.
57°15'9.655"N 22°37'17.454"E / 57.252682 22.621515
- Integrated orchard "Kurzemnieki" and apple chips tasting
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Grove of Europe
- Walking route "For dreamers, romanticists and lovers"
- Pathway of folklore "Jāņkalni"
- K. F. Amenda Tomb
- Sports and Recreation complex "Kamparkalns"
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surroundings
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park