Tiņģere Manor, which has survived to the present day, was built in 1805 by St. Petersburg banker Johann Bach. Since the end of the 19th century until the agrarian reform in 1920, the manor was a property of the Ostenzaken family. From the 1927–2008 the castle was Tiņģere elementary school. Visitors by prior appointment, can have a theatrical tour and become familiar with the history of the castle, walk through the castle park and the Island of Love, work in the art studio and visit the cellars of the castle, enjoying the atmosphere and the meal of the servants.
57°26'59.647"N 22°31'34.392"E / 57.449902 22.526220
+371 63254055, 26324662