In the middle of 19th century as the reformation was continued, a new Adventist division emerged. The first Adventist message reached Talsi after the World War I. Already since 1923 the Adventists gathered in rented rooms. In 1999 Talsi town became one church richer because the Seventh-day Adventist church was consecrated (architect Aivars Lācis). This was the first new Adventist church that was built in after war period.
+371 63224297, 29190406
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Monument for revolution from 1905-1907
- Leču kalns (Leču hill)
- Monument "Koklētājs"
- "Kurzemes sēklas"
- Tiguļu kalns (Tiguļu hill)
- Sauleskalns (Sun hill)
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- Hotel "Talsi"
- Krievragkalns (Russian horn hill)
- Pastry Shop "Piena sēta"
- Midsummer celebration in Talsi
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Galerija Art
- "Pakalnu pogas" Recreation centre
- Baznīckalns (Church hill)
- Talsi synagogue
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park
- Talsi Hillfort
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Talsi Hockey Hall
- Vicarage of Talsi
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Talsi Baptist Church
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surrounding
- "Baložu pasts" - creative workspace
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”