Talsi Baptist Church congregation in was established in 1876. The freshly built church was consecrated in a special service in 1936 (architect Artūrs Spīgulis). It is an elongated single-aisle building with a square tower that has a pyramidal top. It was built on expenses of the congregation and is one of the rare Baptist churches with a tower of such a height (22,5 m). The church always stands out against the town scene because of its neatness and whiteness.
57°14'49.715"N 22°34'59.646"E / 57.247143 22.583235