In Talsi Regional Museum there are storage, history, art and nature departments. In 2006 a new building of museum collections with an exhibition hall was unveiled, which provides opportunity to hold two new art exhibitions. Schoolchildren are offered educational programs and a program for newlyweds with their witnesses and wedding guests.
Working hours: Tue – Sun 10 – 17, Mon – closed
57°14'32.795"N 22°36'10.638"E / 57.242443 22.602955
+371 63222770, 29102628
- Tiguļu kalns (Tiguļu hill)
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- Talsi Hockey Hall
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Monument for revolution from 1905-1907
- Monument "Koklētājs"
- "Kurzemes sēklas"
- Talsi synagogue
- Sauleskalns (Sun hill)
- Midsummer celebration in Talsi
- Latvian Agriculture Museum
- "Pakalnu pogas" Recreation centre
- Galerija Art
- Market Dižmāra
- Life circle in shadow of death
- Mill hill
- Baznīckalns (Church hill)
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Talsi Hillfort
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Talsi Baptist Church
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surroundings
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”