Mini zoo - a great place to relax, where you can get acquainted with exotic animals and pets. Animals can be feed and touch.
Pony rides available for children!
Walking through the zoo with animals!
Here can meet kangaroos wallabies, a donkey, peacocks, a raccoon, ponies, chipmunks, dwarf-animals, like dwarf- goat, dwarf-sheep, angora and dwarf-rabbit, dwarf-chickens and quails, as well as pigeons, pheasants, different kinds of ducks and other birds.
Working hours: May – October: Tue – Sun 10 – 19, Mon – closed. November – April: Sat, Sun 11 – 15.
57°11'47.753"N 22°39'40.284"E / 57.196598 22.661190
+371 26479669, 26710583
- Grove of Europe
- Vicarage of Talsi
- Evangelical Lutheran Church Of Leprosarium
- Pathway of folklore "Jāņkalni"
- Viewing platform in Kamparkalns
- Walking route "For dreamers, romanticists and lovers"
- The Devil’s Stone of Odre
- Nature Trail in Recreation Place "Rīti"
- Nurme Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Nurmuiža Manor Complex
- Apple garden in farmstead „Kurzemnieki”
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park