Sabile Wine Hill is unique given the fact it is officially the world’s most northern open-air vineyard, as mentioned in Guinness World Record Book. The top of the hill is around 34 m above the town and the Abava River overlooking Sabile, the Abava River and Pedvāle.
Offer to newlyweds – plant a vine on the Wine Hill in Sabile!
57°2'45.647"N 22°34'40.328"E / 57.046013 22.577869
+371 63252344, 27841827
- Pedvāle Manor Complex
- Family Winery "Abavas"
- Pedvāle Open-Air Art Museum
- Nature park "Abavas senleja"
- Ancient adornment and signs by Harijs Jaunzems
- Abava rapids
- Sabile Hillfort
- Sabile synagogue
- Sabile Wine Festival
- Sabile Wine Hill
- Sabile Cider
- Sabiles Pre-Christian Cemetery
- Sabile Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Old Times Museum