The water fall is 35 m wide and about 1 m high. The base of the waterfall and also the river-bed in its surrounding are made of dolomite. On the banks there are recreation sites for campers and playgrounds.
Abavas senleja, Abavas pagasts, Talsu novads
- Sabile Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Sabile synagogue
- Sabile Wine Hill
- The Play Pathway "Pasaku mežs"(Wood of Fairy-Tales)
- Sabile Hillfort
- Sabile Wine Festival
- Abava rapids
- Old Times Museum
- Wine Tasting "Drubazas"
- Family Winery "Abavas"
- Pedvāle Manor Complex
- Pedvāle Open-Air Art Museum
- Ancient adornment and signs by Harijs Jaunzems
- Workshop „Cimdiņi” by Ina Valtere
- Nature park "Abavas senleja"