The Vanagkalns (Hawk hill) is an ancient cult place for our ancestors. From the Hawk hill one can see the valley of Kampari house and the forest covered backs of other hills - Ozolkalns (Oak hill), Jāņkalns (John's hill), Dāvidkalns (David's hill) and Kamparkalns
- Sports and Recreation complex "Kamparkalns"
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Krojvalki Medieval Cemetery or ‘Idol Cemetery’ (Elku kapi)
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surrounding
- K. F. Amenda Tomb
- Viewing platform in Kamparkalns
- Walking route "For dreamers, romanticists and lovers"
- Apple garden in farmstead „Kurzemnieki”
- Pathway of folklore "Jāņkalni"
- Nature Trail in Recreation Place "Rīti"