The hill Kamparkalns
is 174 m above sea level, but the tower ofnKamparkalns is 28 m
high. The watching tower was unveiled on 16th August 2008
during the festivity of Talsi Hillock Nature Park.
From the tower you can see both the beautiful landscape of Talsi Hillock Nature Park with its lakes, hillocks and woods,nand other regions and objects which you can easy find in the nature because some stands with pictures are built into the platform of the tower.
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park
- Sports and Recreation complex "Kamparkalns"
- Vicarage of Talsi
- Daylily garden
- 'Winery "Vējkalnietis"
- Walking route "For dreamers, romanticists and lovers"
- Krojvalki Medieval Cemetery or ‘Idol Cemetery’ (Elku kapi)
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surrounding
- Nurme Evangelical Lutheran Church
- The Devil’s Stone of Odre
- Pathway of folklore "Jāņkalni"
- Apple garden in farmstead „Kurzemnieki”
- Grove of Europe
- Stone Brīvnieku graudberzis
- Nature Trail in Recreation Place "Rīti"