We have all come from somewhere, and we are all going somewhere. For each of us the road is different. But everybody has parents, grandparents, our ancestors. And more or less we use what they have taught us. This is a group of people that tries to preserve the legacy of the ancestors, their gifts and knowledge.
By inviting the folk band Talsi to your event you will add an ancient vibe to the celebration.
57°14'29.594"N 22°34'24.751"E / 57.241554 22.573542
+371 63225643, 29493691
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Talsi synagogue
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- Midsummer celebration in Talsi
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Lake Vilkmuižas
- Vilkmuiža (Wolf manor) hill
- Tiguļu kalns (Tiguļu hill)
- Market Dižmāra
- Galerija Art
- Latvian Agriculture Museum
- Pathway of folklore "Jāņkalni"
- Mill hill
- Life circle in shadow of death
- "Pakalnu pogas" Recreation centre
- Baznīckalns (Church hill)
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Hillfort
- Talsi Hockey Hall
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Talsi Baptist Church
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surrounding
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock