The weavers of weavers group “Talse” work with traditional techniques in blankets, skirts, table clothes, and towels, as well as they weave colorful mats and create modern designs, for example, weaving by a poem. They have created series of exhibitions dedicated to the nine hillocks of Talsi based on the poem by Maija Laukmane.
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- "Baložu pasts" - creative workspace
- Talsi Hockey Hall
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Midsummer celebration in Talsi
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- Talsi synagogue
- Talsi Hillfort
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Talsi town coat of arms
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surrounding
- Talsi Baptist Church
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”
- Folklore group "Talsi"